This course introduces the participants to core value of cloud computing. Information Technology (IT) is moving out of the local data center into the cloud, where data and services become easily available via cell phones, tablets, and other mobile devices around the world. In this course, you will learn the basic concepts of cloud computing as it exists in an international setting, using the criteria specified by professional cloud computing foundation certifications used throughout worldwide. With the information provided in this course, you will be able to understand the specific terminology and its application in the continued shift into the cloud, where costs are billed like electricity and reflect monthly usage levels rather than the traditional up-front major cost of new servers and storage for a data center rack. Migration into the cloud allows rapid deployment of applications and then rapid scale-up to meet growing demands without worrying about whether the current network or hardware can keep up.
This course provides full intensive and comprehensive knowledge of cloud computing with an emphasis on advanced from a business and a technical perspective, focuses on cloud computing concepts, technological foundations, infrastructure, and architecture, security and technology challenges, applications, implementation issues, management and governance in using cloud computing.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service delivery method using cloud solution
- Identify various cloud services.
- Assess cloud characteristics and service attributes, for compliance with enterprise objectives.
- Explain the four primary cloud category “types”.
- Evaluate various cloud delivery models.
- Contrast the risks and benefits of implementing cloud computing.
- Specify security threat exposure within a cloud computing infrastructure.
- Recognize steps and processes used to perform an audit assessment of a cloud computing environment.
- Summarize specific environments that would benefit from implementing cloud computing, contrasted against those environments that might not benefit.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of cloud computing.
- Learn the business aspects and impact of cloud computing.
- Differentiate the types of cloud solutions and the adoption measures needed for each.
- Identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing.
- Identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
- Identify the basic concepts of ITIL and describe how the ITIL framework is useful in the implementation of cloud computing in an organization.
- Identify the possible risks involved in cloud computing and the risk mitigation measures, and you will also identify the potential cost considerations for the implementation of cloud and its strategic benefits.
Candidates for this course are not necessarily to be information technology (IT) professionals or IT staff of any organization’s size. This course is specially tailored for business leaders and tight schedule learners a targeted.
There are no prerequisites for this course.